|Operating System||Android v12|
|Custom Ui||Funtouch OS|
|Sim Slots||Dual SIM, GSM+GSM|
|Sim Size||SIM1: Nano, SIM2: Nano|
|Network||5G supported by device (network not rolled-out in India), 4G (supports Indian bands), 3G, 2G|
|Rear Camera||64 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP|
|Front Camera||50 MP + 8 MP|
|Colours||Stardust Black, Sunshine Gold|
|Screen Size||6.44 inches (16.35 cm)|
|Screen Resolution||2400 x 1080 Pixels|
|Pixel Density||409 ppi|
|Display Type||Full HD+ AMOLED|
|Refresh Rate||90 Hz|
|Touch Screen||Yes, Capacitive Touchscreen, Multi-touch|
|Screen To Body Ratio Calculated||91.04%|
|Internal Memory||128 GB|
|Resolution||64 MP f/1.9, Wide Angle, Primary Camera, 8 MP f/2.2, Ultra-Wide Angle Camera, 2 MP f/2.4, Macro Camera|
|Flash||Yes, Dual LED Flash|
|Image Resolution||12000 x 9000 Pixels|
|Settings||Exposure compensation, ISO control|
|Shooting Modes||Continuos Shooting, High Dynamic Range mode (HDR)|
|Camera Features||Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus|
|Front Camera Resolution||50 MP f/2.0, Wide Angle, Primary Camera, 8 MP f/2.28, Ultra-Wide Angle (105? field-of-view) Camera|
|Quick Charging||Yes, Fast, 44W|
Network Connectivity (10)
|Sim Size||SIM1: Nano, SIM2: Nano|
|Network Support||5G supported by device (network not rolled-out in India), 4G (supports Indian bands), 3G, 2G|
|Sim 1||4G Bands : TD-LTE 2300(band 40), FD-LTE 1800(band 3), 3G Bands : UMTS 1900 / 2100 / 850 / 900 MHz, 2G Bands : GSM 1800 / 1900 / 850 / 900 MHz, GPRS : Available, EDGE : Available|
|Sim 2||4G Bands : TD-LTE 2300(band 40), FD-LTE 1800(band 3), 3G Bands : UMTS 1900 / 2100 / 850 / 900 MHz, 2G Bands : GSM 1800 / 1900 / 850 / 900 MHz, GPRS : Available, EDGE : Available|
|Wifi||Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11, a/ac/b/g/n/n 5GHz|
|Wifi Features||Mobile Hotspot|
|Gps||Yes with A-GPS, Glonass|
|Usb Connectivity||Mass storage device, USB charging|
|Audio Jack||3.5 MM|
- Color-Changing Glass is available on the Sunshine Gold edition only.
- Actual dimensions and weight may differ due to variations in processes, measurement method, material supplies and production bathes.
- The 50MP front camera can produce 50MP photos in ?High resolution? mode and 12.5MP photos in normal shooting mode.
- The optical field of view of the front super wide-angle camera is 105?, and 98? after accounting for distortion.
- When the distance between the people in the group photo is too large, one of them may be out of focus and therefore blurred.
- The optical field of view of the rear super wide-angle camera is 120?, and 107? after accounting for distortion.
- The 64MP rear main camera can produce 64MP photos in ?High resolution? mode and may produce photos of different pixels in different camera modes.
- SA and NSA 5G networks are both supported. Actual SA network compatibility depends on available networks and software. Actual 5G network mode and coverage are subject to local carrier’s network situation.
- V23 5G is equipped with vivo standard charger (FlashCharge adapter 11V / 4A), and supports up to 44W of charging power. The actual charging power is dynamically adjusted as the scene changes, and subject to actual use.
- Charging data is based on vivo laboratory environmental tests. Test environment: ambient and phone temperature 25??1?; test condition: Charge by using the vivo official standard charger and data cable, with Airplane mode on, screen off and 1% of battery capacity. Actual charging data may vary depending on the test environment, charging situation, original phone temperature, long-term battery wear and other factors.
- Actual available RAM/ROM is less due to the storage of operating system and pre-installed apps.
- The number of applications running simultaneously may vary depending on the memory size they already occupied. In test environment of vivo labs, the maximum number of applications that can run at the same time is 25 for 8GB+4GB and 30 for 12GB+4GB.
- By default, the screen refresh rate is set to Smart Switch mode where the refresh rate changes automatically to suit different user scenarios and reduce energy consumption. You can choose between Smart Switch, 60Hz or 90Hz modes in the system settings. In different applications or game interfaces, the screen refresh rate and touch sampling rate may be slightly different. Some certain applications or game interfaces may be only supported by 60 Hz due to reasons like compatibility.
- A third-party screen protector may affect fingerprint scanning accuracy. Make sure you always use an official vivo In-Display Fingerprint Scanning screen protector.
- Accessibility of some certain features may vary across regions. The product pictures and features shown are for reference only, the images shown on the display screen are simulated, and for demonstration purposes only. Please take actual products as standard.
- As some specifications, parameters, or parts of the product may vary due to reasons like supplier change or different production batches, vivo may update the descriptions on this page accordingly without giving any prior notice. Please read this page carefully before use.
- The pixel value may vary under different camera modes, and is subject to actual usage.
- All data is based on our technical design parameters, laboratory test results and supplier test data. Actual performance may vary depending on software version, specific test environment and phone model. All comparisons shown on this page refer to vivo products only.